* One of the world's leading Hybrid with up to EPA-estimated 58 MPG City
* AWD-e Models with Electric All-Wheel Drive+50 MPG Combined
* Safety Connect Standard Across Prius Model Line for 2020
* New Toyota Audio 7-in. Touch-Screen Display on L Eco, LE and XLE
* New Apple CarPlay® and Amazon Alexa Compatibility on All Model Grades
* Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) Standard Across All Grades
If the 2020 Toyota Prius could talk, it might congratulate other carmakers for following its lead and offering more gas/electric hybrids. The more hybrids made, the less fuel used and the lower carbon emissions. The Prius, though, in all humility, would also point out that it was the world's first mass-produced hybrid model more than 20 years ago, that it is one of the world's best-selling hybrids and that Toyota produces more hybrid models than any other carmaker in the United States.
Then the Prius would highlight its 58 city / 53 highway/56 combined EPA-estimated mpg (L Eco grade). It would show family pictures, of course, including its segment-exclusive AWD-e model, which features an electronic all-wheel drive system which, at speeds up to 43mph, helps give drivers more control when weather and road conditions are less than ideal.