1. Bold, Sporty Look Backed Up by Fun-to-Drive Persona
2. Standard Low-Speed Pre-Collision Safety System and Active Safety System
3. Estimated 40 MPG Highway Fuel Economy
4. Standard 6-Speed Automatic Transmission with Sport Mode
5. Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatibility with 7-inch Touchscreen Display, Bluetooth Connectivity, Voice Recognition, Six Speakers, Two USB ports
The 2020 Yaris embodies the ideal formula for modern hatchback appeal: make it fun, make it efficient and keep it affordable. Add in the latest in multimedia technology to go with practicality and value, and the new Yaris Hatchback hits all the key points its customer demands. It combines the sporty fun and premium engineering of the Yaris sedan in an audaciously styled hatchback while adding other upgrades. Toyota makes another big step for high-quality small cars by introducing the all-new 2020 Yaris Hatchback that will debut at the New York International Auto Show.
It will be offered in mono-spec LE and XLE grades, with standard equipment levels in both that defy the segment expectations.